Find your voice.
Enter the conversation.
This website and my consulting company Fluency LLC are dedicated to the proposition that the beauty and power of humanity are best expressed through the diversity of languages and cultures. Here you’ll find podcast conversations with leaders in wide-ranging fields. Here you’ll find blogs and links to inspire you and open new paths of thought and action. Here you can connect with me for consulting work with your organization based on my years as an education leader, writer, Gallup Strengths coach, and retreat master.
Take a look. Find your voice. Enter the conversation.
It’s About Language
Episode 32 – The Language and Culture of Living Well: A Conversation with Cristina DiGiacomo – It's About Language, with Norah Jones
- Episode 32 – The Language and Culture of Living Well: A Conversation with Cristina DiGiacomo
- Episode 31 Inclusive Storytelling Begins with Listening: A Conversation with Ashwini Prasad
- Episode 30 – The Language of Leadership: A Conversation with Bob Pizzini
- Episode 29 – Words Reveal and Conceal: A Conversation with Dan Goodwin
- Episode 28 – Exploring and Questioning Bias: A Conversation with Arthur Padilla
Sharing this small meditative gem from Maya Angelou on the power of exposure to languages and cultures, so critical for our times.
It is critical that we reflect right now in our country’s life on the role and power of language and words on the behavior and beliefs of individuals and groups.
How much seasonal music have you heard, and how many season’s greetings have come your way? We’ll finish the year linking language and music!
Language grows out of life, out of its needs and experiences…Language and knowledge are indissolubly connected; they are interdependent.Annie Sullivan, U.S. teacher of the Deaf, 1886-1936