Find your voice.
Enter the conversation.
This website and my consulting company Fluency LLC are dedicated to the proposition that the beauty and power of humanity are best expressed through the diversity of languages and cultures. Here you’ll find podcast conversations with leaders in wide-ranging fields. Here you’ll find blogs and links to inspire you and open new paths of thought and action. Here you can connect with me for consulting work with your organization based on my years as an education leader, writer, Gallup Strengths coach, and retreat master.
Take a look. Find your voice. Enter the conversation.
It’s About Language
Episode 18 – Common Bond: A Conversation with Lisa Fore – It's About Language, with Norah Jones
- Episode 18 – Common Bond: A Conversation with Lisa Fore
- Episode 17 – Early Language Access and Equity: A Conversation with Ines Lormand
- Episode 16 Reframing Language Perceptions: A Conversation with Edgar Serrano
- Episode 15 – Language and Social Justice: A Conversation with L.J. Randolph
- Episode 14: Challenging Standardized Language
Sharing this small meditative gem from Maya Angelou on the power of exposure to languages and cultures, so critical for our times.
It is critical that we reflect right now in our country’s life on the role and power of language and words on the behavior and beliefs of individuals and groups.
How much seasonal music have you heard, and how many season’s greetings have come your way? We’ll finish the year linking language and music!
Language grows out of life, out of its needs and experiences…Language and knowledge are indissolubly connected; they are interdependent.Annie Sullivan, U.S. teacher of the Deaf, 1886-1936