As the daughter of a Croatian immigrant, I’ve used languages to connect with my family far and wide. Studying and living languages and cultures have given me a career in the language profession as a teacher, supervisor, organization leader, and as an author, trainer, and director of professional development for educational publishers.
I provide workshops, presentations, and talks that inspire and engage through powerful language insights paired with highly-practical real-life applications. I’d love to share ideas with your organization or group, and develop an event tailored to your objectives.
Through my life and through Fluency Consulting LLC, I’m dedicated to bringing hope to the world by helping people find their own voice, no matter the language. I look forward to connecting with you.
- Instruction: Spanish, French, Russian, Latin, ESOL
- Publishing: Vista Higher Learning, Cambridge University Press, Heinle & Heinle
- Contributing author: Edinumen Editores, Vista Higher Learning, Pearson, Heinle & Heinle, Holt Rinehart & Winston
- Joint National Committee for Languages-National Council for Languages and International Studies (JNCL-NCLIS): Board; Chair: Outreach Committee
- Foreign Language Association of Virginia (FLAVA): President 1999-2001, 2009-2011; Distinguished Service Award
- Southern Conference on Language Teaching (SCOLT): President 2008; Founder’s Award; Patron
- ACTFL: member
- NECTFL: Elections Committee
- National Association of District Supervisors of Foreign Languages (NADSFL)
- Certified Gallup Clifton Strengths Coach
Need breakthrough consulting? I would be happy to talk to you about your needs.